Saturday, December 01, 2007

Pay it Forward


Pay It Forward!

A number of talented ladies have posted this on their site recently. Now it is my turn!

In keeping with the spirit of the PIF, which I was introduced to me by Aryd’ell Gypsy’s Ramblings), I am offering a handmade doll (design my choice), to the first three persons who respond to this post.

The only thing you have to do in return is to pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. So basically, if you’re one of the first 3 comments, I’ll send you a handmade doll! Once you sign up, copy and paste this information on your blog, and three other lucky people will be recipients of your handmade work. (Yours can be an item of your choice -- pins, bracelet, whatever you would like to make -- does not have to be dolls)

Please leave your email addy so I can contact you to get your address.

Even if you aren't one of the three, please consider this...it is a lot of fun.

And, please allow me time to create a doll for you.

7 comments:

beadbabe49 said...

kewl! does it have to be a doll or can I send them a face pin?

Barbara said...

I LOVE this idea!! My blog is, well, mouldy with disuse, but I am in the midst of changing that and this will be a good inducement for me to keep going with the changes! Thanks you! I hope I am one of the first three. :)

Barbara
bepotter@gmail.com

Phyl said...

wow, Jackie!May I be the third on your PIF group?
I just played that a couple of months ago, and will love doing it again; especially for one of your beaded dolls as a prize!
Thanks for your generosity!

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

And we have our three recipients for the dolls. I hope to have them mailed to you before the first of the year and I hope you will all enjoy them. I will be getting in touch with you for your mailing addresses.

Hugz, Jackie

Unknown said...

Well I did not make the first three but I wanted to let you know that your doll is beautiful...thanks for sharing

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

Sorry you missed it this time, Sharon -- but if all goes well, I will do it again sometime around February.

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

I have BeadBabe's address, but need mailing addresses for Phyl and Barbara. You can email me at: gramsmac1@mac.com