Friday, February 29, 2008

Etalli's Front Finished

Etalli, my beaded doll for the Arsenic & Old Lace beaded doll challenge on BAD, is almost done.  There is a little to do yet on her back, but her hair is finished and that seems to take the longest time to do.  She has been a lot of fun and I will miss working on her.  She gets a few days rest from being pricked and prodded while I take a class tomorrow and know I will want to play with what I have learned over the weekend.  So, Etalli, enjoy your quiet time -- soon I will have needle in hand again and get you completely finished.

8 comments:

beadbabe49 said...

She's beautiful, jackie! and where did you get that wonderful face?

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

Thanks, Bobbi.
The face was from Artchix? Artgirlz? I'll check it out for you later but I'm sure it is one of those.

The Lone Beader® said...

Wow! How long did it take you to make her??

Gypsy said...

I do love those little silver beads you used on her arms, and they set off her face so nicely!
Aryd'ell

Anonymous said...

Jackie,

I love the look of this doll, she has an intense face and the beading with the lace is a very nice touch. Way to go girl!

Beadily yours
Susan Feldkamp
Night Beader

Stephanie said...

Little Etalli looks like a fertility doll. She is beautiful.

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Stunning!

Catharina Maria said...

This is a very beautiful doll , I love her !
Rini - the Netherlands