Monday, February 11, 2008

A ray of warm sunshine on a cold winter day....

Today it is below zero AGAIN and rather overcast -- but oh my, when I opened my mail it was like a blast of summer sun and warmth~for there was a package all the way from Australia from my friend Dot. Thank you so much, Dot, your package made my day.

First, this wonderful Dotee ATC -- Isn't she just the cutest little thing? There's so much love that goes into all the Dotee Dolls, be they the original little doll form, a great big Dotee, or this fantastic Dotee ATC.

And then, so I always have a ready supply of fabrics for new Dotee dolls, this great assortment of fabrics, charms and trims ---. Thank you again, Dot. What a delight ;-)

4 comments:

Donetta said...

What a sweet gift. She is so pretty.

The Lone Beader® said...

Wow! Dot really created something special for you. I love her buttons. Very nice:)

Dot said...

I am so pleased my little package bought some warmth your way my dear friend.

Much love to you

Dot xx

Babra said...

That is soo beautiful:) Congratulations!