Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Another Beginning ....


June 2, 2010

           ... Another new project - I began this last night --- about 5 inches of the projected 84 inches --- the 3 terrific         hooks are the different size hooks used on this lacy scarf. It feels very delicate in the sock weight yarn...

  
Today I also received my first yarn order from KnitPicks -- I am very pleased with the color, quality and price of the yarn.  Shipping was prompt and I know I will order from them again. This lovely yarn is 'gently' variegated. It is a fingering weight Merino wool with nylon. This will be made into a light weight, yet warm, lace shawl.

1 comment:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

I love the lace pattern you are doing in the sock weight yarn, Jackie, and the yellow merino looks scrumptious!
Hugs,
Kerry