Friday, April 30, 2010

Thanks for the dance....................

-----THANK YOU FOR THE DANCE -----

Last night was grandsons concert at his school. The theme was Broadway Musicals -- he did great in his classes song and dance routine -- then, just as I was leaving their home for Elgin, he asked me for a dance -- we have done this before and it is always such a delight -- the photo was after we finished the dance, just saying "Thank you for the dance". Isn't it wonderful? I KNOW how lucky I am with my 7 grandsons -- they are all so precious and special -- and to have photos like this one keeps the memories alive for us all. Thanks, Aim for the photo ( It is wonderful having a photographer daughter to catch these special moments) - thanks C-man for the dance. Love you all. PS the smiling face in the background is my handsome son-in-law.

No comments: