Monday, June 01, 2009

A Head Start on the Holidays.....

Time goes so fast, so really, I am not all that far ahead of the Holidays. Here are some hats, fingerless gloves and scarves I have been working on. Only one hat, the red one, has it's flower on it -- will do the other flowers in the next couple days. Love the fingerless gloves -- they are soooo comfy. The pattern for both the hat (cloche) and fingerless gloves I purchased at SHEPHERDESS BEADS in Old Town, San Diego. Love that shop.

[Close up of the flower on the hat}

3 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Cute hats & gloves!! I don't know how you do it.. I can't even think about holidays until after turkey day, and to be honest, I think I have completely stopped thinking about them altogether!

FAPORT International said...

Really beautiful hats, great!

Anonymous said...

No, no, no...don't you dare tell me it's time to make Christmas presents. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanne