Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dancing with MY Star ..................


Over the weekend I went to a working turn of the century farm (preserve) with DD and her family.
My 11 year old grandson and I were standing in the doorway to an old barn and for what ever the
reason began to dance ----- aren't spontaneous moments the very best? I know it is another
moment I shall always cherish.


Below
City boys enjoying the chickens.And just a couple weeks ago I was able to spend time with my three "San Diego Grandsons" -- this has been a very special month.

7 comments:

--- said...

Super fun day - So glad we went!
Amers

Dolores said...

Looks like you all had a fun time. You have a very good looking family.

The Lone Beader said...

AWwww... cute pics! Love the speckled chickens, too!

Anonymous said...

Goodness, J, what is it with your family and all these boys! Envy you your grandkids :-) Hugs, Lynn in SoCal

kerrykatiecakeskeb43 said...

Very handsome boys, all of them!
Hugs,
Kerry

abeadlady said...

What good looking boys you have, Jackie. While I don't have a granddaughter, I wouldn't trade my grandsons for anything. They are the joy of my life.
Arline

Maggie R said...

Jackie... Great pictures and wow such handsome grandsons..
Nice to see looking so cheeky!!!!
I lost your email address and wanted to get your phone number. Tried to get it from the USA Whitepages but it must be unlisted.
I like to phone some of you gals I blog with every now and then. It is so nice to hear voices...It's a little treat I allow myself every so often....
So send me an email.
My address is
mag.rob@sympatico.ca
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie