Thursday, March 13, 2008

One Challenge Finished A New Challenge Begun


Just finished my Arsenic & Old Lace Beaded Doll challenge -- Etalli's photo is in the post below.
So, one challenge finished a new one begun.  This challenge is for a beaded puzzle piece doll.
Each participant was assigned a specific color -- the piece is to be beaded 100% with that color only(and shades of it).

I was assigned the color green, The Sesame Street song, "It's Not Easy Being Green" kept going through my head -- so, meet TIMREK - for you Sesame Street affection-ados , that is Kermit spelled backwards. Click to listen to Kermit singing "It's Not Easy Being Green"

8 comments:

MARGARET FIELD said...

i must say that your beaded dolls are absolutely amazing. woweeeeeee.

Anonymous said...

Love your dolls too!!! and this one is very promising already!! Love the idea of Kermit spelled backwards, makes me think of Shrek, more up to the times...

On the link you put, I'm flabbergasted at the vile remarks under the video....

I remember fondly Sesame Street!!! and then I showed them years later to my kids who loved them too!!! It was a great invention!!!

Long live Jim Henson and the Sesame Street creators!!!!

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

I didn't read the comments -- just wanted the video -- sorry -- just watch the video and ignore the remarks with it -- poor Kermit --

The Lone Beader® said...

I like the puzzle piece idea! That's cool!

Mieke said...

Love it!!!

Dot said...

Can't wait to see what you do with this Jackie! And I adore Green so am in love with Timrek already!

Pearlgirl said...

Hi Jackie,
I cant wait to see what you will do.
I know it will be beautiful.
You go girl.
bead ya later,
toni

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

Thank you all for your nice comments -- this will be a fun, albeit challenging, piece to make. But the whole idea is for it to be a challenge. Thanks again, it is always so ice to read the comments.