Sunday, May 06, 2007

Tagged

I have been "tagged" by A Rose By Name.
So here goes -- 7 things about me:
1. I love beading and CQing
2. I prefer winter to summer
3. I read an average of 1 book per week
4. Mother to two wonderful daughters
5. Grandmother to 7 super grandsons
6. Have a sweet Pug, Munchkin, and will be bringing home a black lab puppy on May 21st to join our family
7. I spend too much time on the computer.
I will be tagging 7 others later today.

I just reread this, I better add number 8
8. Wife to a terrific hubby

3 comments:

nordwolke said...

:)
Nice that you added your hubby!

Robin said...

Does #8 mean that your husband reads your blog? If so, that's very sweet! (Mine doesn't, unless I force the issue.)

#7 - yeah, know what you mean, and I only have ONE blog. How do you do it?!

And, will you have time between working on your black/white piece and blogging to join the Bead Journal Project? I hope so!

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

BE -- yep, always good to include hubby ;-)

Robin -- Hubby reads it off and on -- not regularly. Oh, yes, I will be joining the Bead Journal Project -- all of my commitments are completed and the B&W is something I can work on any time -- but hope to have it finished this month too.