Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Love these

It has been several months since I have regularly posted to this blog.  I just had to share these delightful yarn bowls with you.  They really work very well. Enjoy.


A few weeks ago I purchased a lovely yarn bowl at Sister Arts Studio in Chicago the bowls were potted by  Todd Pletcher Pottery. Love the piece and also how wonderfully it works in gently allowing the yarn to flow from the ball in the bowl to the clicking needles.


My next trip to Chicago I picked one up for a friend as she wants it as a gift for her daughter in law. I think I will keep the bluer one for myself.




Then I came across this beautiful one made by KIM BERGER for sale on Etsy. "Had" to have it. Oh, oh, I feel a new collection starting.

3 comments:

Maggie R said...

These are fabulous Jackie...
Useful and decorative as well....
Thanks for sharing...
oxox
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

Thanks for the note, Maggie. It is always a delight to see a posting from you.

Tournesol said...

These are really nice, I love the reddish one with the heart, so pretty!