Wednesday, June 08, 2011

June already ---

Boy, the time flies by.
I do stay busy -- with lots of things -- lately, crocheting has been my main "crafty" thing to do. Lots of prayer shawls finished --- photos of a couple more I have finished -- and a pic of the pink one I am working on right now.  It is a different pattern and fun to do.  I have it about half way finished.



Also I worked on "pocket prayer" shawls.  These are mini-shawls.
  Email me if you would like more information on the pocket prayer shawls
I think by the time I quit for a bit, there were 75 of them in all.
Most have been gifted already.


Three more finished shawls -- love the pink parfait yarn that Lynn S. sent to me.  It made up a gorgeous shawl and was sent to a lovely lady who is undergoing chemo .


Cool blues, lavendar, touch of pink -- very soothing colors.


The red is a bit unusual, but everyone needs a splash of color.


1 comment:

Tournesol said...

Pocket prayer shawls, what a nice idea. I"m thinking kind of like a worry stone or rosary, something to hold.