Thursday, July 22, 2010

Halos of Hope

While at the Midwest Fiber and Folk Art Fair visited at the Northern Illinois Chapter of The Crochet Guild of America.  One of their projects is Halos of Hope.  Now, this is something I can easily do -- and I always have some yarn at the house, so last night I set about locating a pattern and ended up with the one pictured. This goes quickly and is an enjoyable, simple, pattern to do.  I have five finished now of this pattern and hope to turn them in to the Halos of Hope group at the Stitches Midwest show in a couple weeks.  If I don't make it to the show I have local options also.
Added another colorful little "halo"


July 31, 2010
Today I added two newborn size caps.  


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie--love the little hats, and such a nice thing to do. Lynn

Maggie R said...

Hi Jackie,
These hatds are lovely. You are always doing something nice for others... Bless you
xoxo
((((hugs_))))
Maggie

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

Thanks Lynn and Maggie -- you are two of the most loving caring sharing people I know -- hopefully some of your goodness has rubbed off on me. Thanks for the kind words, my friends.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jackie, the hats are lovely. How are you doing? I have missed you.

Hugs,
Jeanne

Tournesol said...

Lovely little hats, what a nice thing to do.