Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thank you, my friends......

Saturday I went to my bead group meeting after a long absence. To my great surprise and delight, Toni, one of the beaders had made little doll bodies for the other members of the group and brought them to a meeting for the gals to finish as friendship/brighten your day gifts for me -- I just can't get over how sweet these ladies are -- and I will cherish the little dolls forever. After so many months of being a care giver it was such a boost to be given these little gifts and I thank you once again. You are the greatest.

1 comment:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Jackie, I have been away from your blog for much too long. My what beauties you have created, and your sale treasures!!!!!! How nice for your group to do such a sweet thing for you. I know you deserve it though! I love seeing your creations, and will not be away for so long.
I hope your DH is ok.
Happy stitching!
Hugs,Pat