Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Round Robin Beaded Doll

October 4, 2007
Finished up my part of Jo's doll for the round robin. The theme is, Summer Magic, so I added the green of grass, the flowers of summer and blue for sky and water. Now it is on it's way to Indiana for the next beader to add her interpratation.

I have started beading on Jo's doll for a Round Robin. The theme of the round robin is "Summer Magic". The blues I have beaded so far are representative sky and water -- a way to go, but I love these RR's The beaded 'hair' was done by another beader in the RR (Susan). Because the doll is laying face down, the 'hair' has separated. When she is upright it looks lovely.

7 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

I love looking at everyone's beaded dolls.

Anonymous said...

Love the hair, J! But her jeans are slung a little low on her hips, aren't they? :-0 Can't wait to see her front. Lynn, SoCal

Donetta said...

The wave is reminiscent of waters alive.

Gypsy said...

You are so right, Jackie...the pics do look better on the blog. Can't figure out why- I have a huge screen, and still they look better here!
Nice blog, and you have figured out way more than me....I need to do the 'tags' thing on the posts.

Dianne said...

The dool is so lovely, nice bead work..
Your getting good look at all the blogs you have. You GO GIRL:):):)

Maggie R said...

Hi Jackie,
This one is going to be a goodie! Love the way the beads swirl.
((((hugs)))))
Maggie

Veleta (Sammy) said...

You are doing a awesome job of beading on your Round Robin... aren't they a blast to do and so much fun in learning new techniques on the beading and on the different shape forms.