Sunday, August 19, 2007

Magia del Verano ~ Summer Magic ~ Beaded Doll RR


This is my addition to Susan F's doll, Magia del Verano (Summer Magic).
This is a 100% beaded doll round robin. When I received Susan's adorable little doll, she had her face in place, This is a very nice doll form and stuffed very tightly. It was a lot of fun to work on -- this is my first beaded doll RR and I really enjoyed working on Magia del Verano. Susan requested warm colors --- to reflect her Arizona summers -- I may have gone up a few degrees in my colors and ended up hot. From here the doll travels to Indiana for more beading.

6 comments:

Veleta (Sammy) said...

Jackie!!! You did a awesome beading job on her! What a great way to kick off the start of her journey!

The Lone Beader® said...

She is looking beautiful!

beadbabe49 said...

can you remind me how many of you are in this RR?

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

Thanks Sammy & LB -- she is a fun one to bead on

BB there are a total of 5 including the owner -- she may get home completely beaded or there may be a little for the owner to do. She is to be completely beaded -- both sides.

Donetta said...

she is beautiful

Magpie Sue said...

She's gonna be wonderful.