Sunday, August 19, 2007

Magia del Verano ~ Summer Magic ~ Beaded Doll RR


This is my addition to Susan F's doll, Magia del Verano (Summer Magic).
This is a 100% beaded doll round robin. When I received Susan's adorable little doll, she had her face in place, This is a very nice doll form and stuffed very tightly. It was a lot of fun to work on -- this is my first beaded doll RR and I really enjoyed working on Magia del Verano. Susan requested warm colors --- to reflect her Arizona summers -- I may have gone up a few degrees in my colors and ended up hot. From here the doll travels to Indiana for more beading.

6 comments:

sammy said...

Jackie!!! You did a awesome beading job on her! What a great way to kick off the start of her journey!

The Lone Beader said...

She is looking beautiful!

beadbabe49 said...

can you remind me how many of you are in this RR?

Beadin' Gram said...

Thanks Sammy & LB -- she is a fun one to bead on

BB there are a total of 5 including the owner -- she may get home completely beaded or there may be a little for the owner to do. She is to be completely beaded -- both sides.

Donetta said...

she is beautiful

Sue in western WA said...

She's gonna be wonderful.