Saturday, August 19, 2006

Last days of summer

Summer vacation is coming to a close -- and we will be seeing less and less of the 7 grandsons until
summer vacation returns next year. It will certainly be quiet here -- and we shall miss them so much -- but,
with all the projects I have in mind to attempt, I won't be searching for something to do.


Today we arose early and headed for yet another flea market (good thing the grandson's love to go) and I have to show you what I found. I have a plan in mind for them (or one of them) -- plan may change by the time I get to it, but can you imagine one of these being a focal point of a crazy quilt block or bead painting? The imagination runs wild.

1 comment:

Diamond D said...

Jackie,,,,can't wait to see what you are going to do with this glove.....hummmmm maybe a new vortex for the group can be created here. And when it is finished....what may I ask are your plans for the embellished lacey glove? Nosey minds want to know.......gales of giggles.....
Hugs
Dee